Friday, May 28, 2010

what do i want

This is is a real difficult question. because that keeps on changing. now i want to be thin as i were when i was 26. i want to spare meaningful time with my son and play with him. i want to be an online English teacher. most important of all i want to satisfy my bujjulu in every way i can. today i talked to my brother on phone. after so many the talk was meaningful. i told him to slow down the pace of life to think. we give no time to think. we are just carried away in the flow of life. that flow of life is not natural. it is not life wards at all. so i asked him to change life natural, life wards. but before that i have to implement that in my life. cause my life too is the same like his'. even i need to think in those lines i told to think. that's why i started writing this. at least the time i spend in writing this my mind will be concentrating on this thing alone. the title is something i saw in an Hollywood movie called 'the women'. that was a nice movie. I've learned from that film few things. one is if i have a problem i go to bed hoping for a solution and I'll get by the time i get up as a character more convincingly, movingly, heart-touchingly says. next thing is that i have to prioritize the things i want. there is also something to be learnt about relationships. it is really touching and nice movie. that's all for today. even now I'm being disturbed. so let me stop. bye.

No comments: